Your email list may be expanding, but are your open and click-through rates low? If so, your list might need to be cleaned up.
Email verification programmes examine your email list for incorrect or harmful emails using a range of tests. A greater deliverability rate than before and reputation protection for your email server are the final results.
The following six email verification tools might help you remove spammers from your email list.
From the same firm that created MailerLite, one of the most well-liked email marketing tools, comes MailerCheck, a wonderful email validation software. The industry’s best email delivery rates may be found with MailerLite. Additionally, they serve 1.1 million clients. Their system looks for things like typos, throwaway email accounts, syntax mistakes, and dormant mailboxes.
- Verify email addresses in bulk by uploading a CSV or establishing a connection with your email provider.
- API integrations with well-known email service providers Would you like to export your whole email list from a service like GetResponse or ConvertKit? Your subscribers can be readily imported using API connectors.
- You can like to check the validity of a specific email address
- Reporting – Whenever you need one, get a thorough report.
You can choose one-off credits which start off at $10 for 1K email credits.
Some of the biggest brands in industry, like MailChimp, Shopify, and Rackspace, use the well-liked email verification application EmailListVerify. Over the course of their operation, they have scanned over 5 billion email addresses.
To find and eliminate invalid email addresses from your list, EmailListVerify runs a number of different checks. Temporary and duplicate emails are also deleted, along with emails related to invalid, dormant, or parked accounts.
Additionally, the programme looks for syntax mistakes, spam traps, and emails with high bounce rates.
- Verify your bulk email list by uploading it in a number of different methods, and you’ll get a clean list with a deliverability rate of more than 99% in return.
- A valid email address must be entered in order to submit a form, therefore adding this API to your website’s registration, opt-in, and contact forms eliminates incorrect email addresses in real time.
- Integrates with the majority of the top email marketing systems.
EmailListVerify have a pay-as-you-go option starting at verifying 1,000 emails for $4
Major companies like TripAdvisor, AllState, and Comodo employ the well-liked email verification application ZeroBounce. In addition to several integrations, it has numerous verification methods.
ZeroBounce performs frequent checks for spam traps, emails that return hard bounces, and addresses that flag emails as spam. Additionally, it eliminates inaccurate and phony email addresses.
- Verify your email list in bulk and upload it for processing.
- Verify each email individually if you suspect it may be invalid.
- Real-time verification API – To stop spam emails from being added to your list in the first place, integrate ZeroBounce’s verification API with the forms on your website.
- Key client information – ZeroBounce appends crucial information to your list’s legitimate email addresses
Free plan – It Has a limit of 100 email verifications per month
Subscription plan- start at $16 for 2,000 email verifications
Another important tool for email verification is Email Checker. Clients of the service include EE, Box, and Seagate. To date, they have handled more than 19 billion emails and avoided more than 1.3 billion bounces.
Email addresses with invalid domains and syntax issues are eliminated by the tool’s verification process. Additionally, temporary emails are deleted, and mistakes and errors are fixed.
- Email verification for large lists – Wait for the tool to assess your complete list after uploading it.
- Integrate Email Checker’s real-time verification API with your website’s forms to instantly reject spam or invalid emails.
- Automated list API – Connect your app to Email Checker’s List API to automatically upload lists to the service and download clean lists each day. This function is designed for companies who add a large number of new members or clients.
- Ecommerce apps are integrated with the real-time verification API stated above to stop customers from entering invalid email addresses during the checkout process.
The credit tiers start at $14 for 1,000 email verifications and max out at $2,499 for 2.5 million emails.
Hunter is a tool for email outreach that includes an email verifier for cleaning up your email list. Your outreach campaign’s delivery rate will increase as a result.
Your ability to find email addresses for business leads via domain, first/last name, and email address searches is its principal use. The email verification tool finds hard bounces, blacklisted emails, temporary emails, and invalid emails.
- Email verification for large lists – To verify, upload your whole list.
- Single email verification: To verify a single email, use the tool on Hunter’s Email Verifier page.
- API verifications – To combine Hunter with the email collection tools you use, use the API.
free plan- 50 requests per month
Paid plans- Start at €49/month for 1,000 requests
There are different methods Clearout can spot spam emails. Duplicate emails, dots in emails, temporary emails, and sub accounts are all removed. Additionally, it locates and deletes spam traps, emails that have hard bounces, and emails from sites that are blacklisted.
- Verifying large email lists – For mass verifications, you can upload lists of up to 1 million emails at once.
- Instant email verifications – These allow you to quickly validate a small number of emails, and they function similarly to single email verifications.
- REST API – Clearout makes use of the REST API to enable developers to incorporate its own API into forms for instantaneous verifications.
- Lead finder – Clearout is able to separate a list of possible B2B leads by identifying crucial pieces of information from your subscribers’ email addresses.
Clearout has two pricing plans – pay as you go and subscription. You save 30% if you go with an annual subscription, from $24.50/month for 5,000 credits.
You can give the service a try by verifying up to 500 emails free of charge.