What is URL Shorteners?
A URL shortener is a software that shortens your long and unattractive URL. It not only beautifies URLs, but it also keeps track of how well they work.
Advantage of Using URL Shorteners:
- URL shorteners may be handy for reducing lengthy URLs to suit character limitations on social networking and messaging applications.
- It may appear spammy or careless to post long and unattractive URLs on social networking platforms. To prevent being mistaken for a spammy link, use URL shorteners to create a clean and concise link.
- Another feature that most decent URL shorteners provide is analytics and click tracking.
- You may modify the shortened URLs with the link shortener tool. This means you can compare click-through rates by using various URLs in several adverts or social media postings.
Here we have listed best URL shorteners tool for you:
Rebrandly is the industry-leading link management tool for customising, tracking, and sharing short URLs. The benefits of utilising a custom short link over a generic one (such as butt…ly/iy258uh) include increasing your click-through rate by up to 30% and fast building out your retargeting audiences because of an in-built technique called link retargeting.
Through precise click metrics, you may utilise Rebrandly’s analytics to better understand social media, email marketing, advertising, and SEO.
- Link management.
- Editable destination URLs.
- Traffic routing.
- Links with emojis.
- QR code.
- Link analytics & tracking.
- UTM builder.
- GDPR privacy.
- Private/public report.
- Link retargeting.
- Server to server clickstream.
Here is the pricing model:
- Free: $0
- Starter: $29 /month
- Pro: $69 /month
- Premium: $499 /month
- Enterprise: It is a customizable plan, you need to contact the sales team.
If you utilise Bitly, you’ll have a lot of information to digest. The comprehensive Bitly dashboard allows you to track each link’s success using measures such as referral sources, demographic data, and click-throughs.
- Advanced analytics.
- Redirect any link.
- Bitly-branded QR Codes.
- Bulk link shortening.
- Create and share branded links.
- Basic email support.
- Link history/reporting.
It has 3 paid plan:
- Basic: $29/month
- Premium: $199/month
- Enterprise: Custom pricing
It’s a wonderful option for affiliate marketers, advertisers, and enterprise-level businesses seeking a more technological solution. Broken links and latency can be tracked, visitors with the greatest conversion rates can be identified, views and clicks can be tracked, and so on.
- Connect custom domain.
- Change destination URL.
- Integrations with popular tools.
- Link analytics dashboard.
- Search engine friendly.
Starting from $29 a month
Choosing the best marketing tools for your company may be difficult. You want tools that are inexpensive now but can expand with your company eventually, as well as devices with minimal switching costs and a simple user interface.
Which URL shortening service do you intend to use? Are there any that you believe should be on this list but aren’t? Please share your opinions in the comments section below or send us at firstname.lastname@example.org