In the world of social media, Instagram has its level of importance. You can connect to anyone by sharing your interest, hobbies, and different activities. One of the Instagram features that is very quick and exciting, and easy to use is called stories or insta stories.
Insta stories lasted for 24 hours on your profile. Because Instagram Stories have a time restriction on how long they are accessible to everyone, you have many choices for saving your personal Instagram Story to your app or phone. There are also a few techniques for downloading or saving other users’ stories.
How To Download Insta Stories:
There are different approaches to saving your Insta stories for android and iPhone.
1. Launch Instagram and sign in.
2. Tap Your Story in the upper-left corner to see the posts you made to your story.
3. Select the content you want to save, then press the three dots at the bottom right and select Save (iPhone) or Save Photo/Video (Android).
4. On an iPhone, choose Save Photo/Video to save that particular video. Tap Store Story to save all of your current stories into a single vertical video. Android users must save each content separately.
You may also save your stories to your phone’s picture library, either individually storing each image or video or downloading the complete narrative as a single movie.
If you wish to keep a specific clip from your day’s Instagram Stories, follow these steps:
- By clicking the “Your Story” symbol in the top left-hand corner of your feed, you may access your own story.
- With your post open, tap the three small dots that read “More” in the lower right-hand corner.
- Select “Save” and then “Save Video.”
Your video clip will be saved in your camera roll/photos folder.
How To Save Other’s Instagram Stories:
Whenever anyone you follow posts an Instagram Post, it shows at the top of your newsfeed in the Stories bar. You may watch the Story quite as many times as you would like before it expires, and you can even respond to it using Direct Messages to the person who wrote it. But no option can save other people’s Instagram Stories to your smartphone, at least not in Instagram’s official app. Yet, you still can copy or screen record it, but this might land you in trouble because Instagram now notifies users when someone screenshots their Stories.
You can save even live Instagram, you may preserve someone else’s IG live by utilizing a screen recorder to capture the life, including the comments. If the individual has made their live broadcast available after a broadcast, you can download it with a screen recorder or a story-saving program.
There is another way, you can save someone’s story. All you need to do is to use some third-party apps. Although all these apps work in the same manner you can choose on your own.
- Visit https://igstories.cc/.
- Type the username of the user whose Instagram stories or Highlights you wish to download.
- Scroll down to view Current Stories, which you may download one at a time, or scroll down to see #Highlight Stories, which will bring up that user’s highlights.
- Right-click the “Store as Video” video button, select “Save link as,” and save it to your PC.
Another app is Toolzu to store your Instagram Story or someone else’s, as long as their account is not secret.
- Open a desktop web browser and navigate to Toolzu’s Instagram Story downloader.
- Enter the username of the account whose story you want to download, including the @ symbol (e.g. @user name).
- Choose the specific tale you want to download and click Download.
- Visit https://www.instadp.com/download-instagram-stories to get started.
- Enter the username of the profile from which you wish to download Instagram Stories or highlights.
- Scroll down to the Instagram Story clip that you wish to save.
- Right-click the “Download” button and select “Download link as” to save it to your computer.
There are many other applications, which help users to save insta stories of other users. To be realistic, the ability to download Instagram stories is a great method to save a moment you and a friend shared on your stories but forgot to save. If you are wondering how to preserve someone’s Instagram live videos, you may do so by downloading them once they’ve been made public.
Saving someone else’s stories in these ways is simple and will just take a few minutes, whether you are using an Android, iPhone, or PC.